Title Massive Open Online Course: The European experience in the application of information technology in education.
Implemented: December 2019
Course will deliver the European experience of using e-learning in the educational process in Russia and the need for its development in the context of the new e- Educational space.
After successful completion of the course, everyone was issued an electronic Certificate of completion.
|Module number and topic||Themes|
|Module 1. E-learning in Europe||– Development of e-learning in Europe.|
– Organization of virtual institutes.
– Distance Education in Europe.
|Module 2. Features of use of|
massive open online course
|– Experience of the use of massive open|
online course in Europe.
– New trends in the development of
massive open online course.
|Module 3. Use of free software|
in education in Europe
|– The role of free software in education.|
– The European experience with free
– Introduction and use of free software
|Module 4. Review of the popular|
LMS systems (Learning Management
Systems) in Europe
|– Digital learning monitoring tools.|
– Platform for placing educational
material in Europe.
– Online interaction between the
participants of the educational process.
|Module 5. Implementation of the|
European e-learning experience in the Russian education
|– Continuing education in Europe.|
– eLearning formats.
– Implementing self-learning needs.
– Formation of intercultural communicative competence.